From June 12, at fares starting with 147 Euro*
Let yourself carried by the fascination of flight and take advantage of the ones operated by TAROM on Iasi - Madrid, fares starting with 147 Euro*.
Starting 12th of June 2017, TAROM retakes the flights between Iasi - Madrid, 2 times per week, after the following schedule:
- Iasi - Madrid 19:55 - 22:55
- Madrid - Iasi 23:59 - 04:55 (+1)
- Iasi - Madrid 19:25 - 22:20
- Madrid - Iasi 23:10 - 04:05 (+1)
*Fares for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
Terminal Change - Madrid Airport
Built on the ruins of a Moorish fort called Magerit, Madrid is not just the Spanish capital but also the capital of the land and autonomous community of Madrid. Placed in the centre of the Iberian Peninsula, on the Castilian plateau, at an altitude of over 650 meters, Madridul is the highest capital in Europe.
It a cosmopolite city that offers an exciting combination of modern infrastructures and cultural heritage of whole centuries of history; Gran Via, the most famous commercial street, was built like a bridge betweent the Eastern and Western parts at the beginning of the 20th century. The Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and Retiro Park are waiting for you to be their guests!
Buy plane tickets to Madrid now to enjoy a dream holiday!
- Bucharest - Madrid from 178 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 7 flights per week
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.