Terminal Change - Madrid Airport
Iaşi - Madrid from 150 Euros*, for a round trip flight ticket with all taxes included if you buy directly from our website, limited seats at this price; flights starting from June 25th 2016.
2 frequencies a week
The flights will operate after the following programme, displayed in the local time zone:
Wednesday and Saturday
IAŞI - MADRID:
- RO 419 - take-off 19:50 - landing 23:05
Thursday and Sunday
MADRID - IAŞI:
- RO 420 - take-off 00:10 - landing 05:10
Built on the ruins of a Moorish fort called Magerit, Madrid is not just the Spanish capital but also the capital of the land and autonomous community of Madrid. Placed in the centre of the Iberian Peninsula, on the Castilian plateau, at an altitude of over 650 meters, Madridul is the highest capital in Europe.
It a cosmopolite city that offers an exciting combination of modern infrastructures and cultural heritage of whole centuries of history; Gran Via, the most famous commercial street, was built like a bridge betweent the Eastern and Western parts at the beginning of the 20th century. The Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and Retiro Park are waiting for you to be their guests!
Buy plane tickets to Madrid now to enjoy a dream holiday!
- Bucharest - Madrid from 178 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 7 flights per week
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.