Anunt de licitatie deschisa - Standardized TAROM Forms
OPEN TENDER PARTICIPATION NOTICE
STANDARDIZED TAROM FORMS
Date of participation notice: 05 February 2020
- Purchaser: COMPANIA NATIONALA DE TRANSPORTURI AERIENE ROMANE TAROM S.A. („TAROM”);
- Nature of products to be delivered: Standardized TAROM Forms:
- Batch 1: Manual Air Waybill, Continuous TAROM Neutral Air Waybills, EBT (Excess Baggage Ticket);
- Batch 2: Boarding Pass – TAROM Form 4087/4;
- Batch 3: Baggage Tags: Baggage Tags Non EU Version (TAROM Form 4019/2); Thermal Baggage Tags (TAROM Forms 4080/2).
3. Duration of the procurement contract: 1 (one) year.
4. Subcontractors: not allowed.
5. Partnership: not allowed.
6. Instructions on the bidder’s options to submit the offer for a part of or the entire quantity of products: the offers may be submitted for one batch of products, for more batches or for all batches. For each batch the offer must be submitted for all the products and for the entire quantity of the products required in accordance with the provisions of the Technical Specifications Book – partial offers, only for a part of the products required within one batch of products, are not accepted.
7. Indications regarding the submission of samples: the bidders must submit samples of products, in accordance with the provisions of the Technical Specifications Book.
8. The criteria for determining the winning offer: THE LOWEST PRICE.
9. Any interested business operator may obtain the awarding documentation upon written request sent to TAROM, Procurement Procedures Office, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
10. Deadline for the submission of offers: 25.02.2020, 15.00 hour Romanian local time (all the documents must be received by TAROM within the deadline settled above).
11. Offer submission manner: The offer shall be submitted in paper format, in an envelope submitted directly or sent by mail to the headquarters of TAROM located in Calea Bucurestilor nr. 224F, Otopeni, Ilfov County, Romania (CORP F – TAROM, 2nd Floor, room no.204C, to the attention of Procurement Procedures Office).
12. Participation guarantee: Not required.
13. Carrying out of the awarding procedure: according to the Regulation on conclusion of contracts for procurement of goods, works or services, published on TAROM webpage www.tarom.ro.