Cererea de oferta pentru certificate CO2
CALL FOR BIDS
SWAP CO2 CERTIFICATES FOR PHASE 4 OF THE EU ETS WITH CO2 CERTIFICATES FOR PHASE 3
1. INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS
According to Directive 2008/101/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directive 2003/87/EC so as to include aviation activities in the scheme for greenhouse gas emission allowance trading within the Community, TAROM has the obligation to deliver an equivalent number of CO2 certificates in the EU Single Registry for the entire amount of CO2 emissions produced in 2020 - 1 tonne JET A1 = 3.15 tonnes CO2, 1 tonne CO2 = 1 certificate .
The need for certificates to be purchased in order to achieve compliance for 2020 is 94,879 - phase 3 certificates.
On 28.02.2021 the company received a number of 124,672 certificates - phase 4 - for 2021.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
• SWAP phase 4 CO2 certificates with phase 3 CO2 certificates in order to achieve EU-ETS compliance for 2020 for a number of 94,879 phase 3 certificates, in exchange for a fee, established as absolute value per certificate;
• REPO certificates remaining for the year 2021 which will be the subject of a redemption operation in 2022.
3. TERM OF CONTRACT
The term of the contract will be 14 months from the signing date, not before the redemption of the certificates under REPO conditions.
4. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND THE FINANCIAL STATEMENT
The provider must present relevant documents certifying the form of organization, in accordance with legal provisions, as a company that trades these types of financial investments (CO2 certificates), meets the requirements of legislation on transactions with CO2 certificates (MiFID II).
The tender must be accompanied by a written power of attorney authorizing the tenderer to represent the company with regard to the tender and the signing, on his behalf, of the tender and of all documents issued by the company in connection with this procurement.
The tenderer must prove that he has provided similar services;
The tenderer shall specify for each contract, at least the following:
- The main object of activity of the client;
- Duration and period of the contract;
- Object and value of the contract.
- Tenderers have the obligation to submit all the necessary documents attesting the fulfilment of the minimum and mandatory qualification requirements required;
- The offers are to be submitted exclusively in their own name;
- TAROM reserves the right to request certifications / documents issued or countersigned by an authority or beneficiaries of services provided by the bidding company regarding the way in which the contractual obligations have been fulfilled.
5. REQUIREMENTS REGARDING THE PRESENTATION OF THE FINANCIAL PROPOSAL
• The fee per certificate will be expressed EUR with / without VAT depending on residence / registration of the provider for 94,879 phase 3certificates.
The services are considered realized when the provider credits the purchaser's account with the number of 94,879 phase 3 CO2 certificates and the purchaser credits the account of the provider with the equivalent number of phase 4 CO2 certificates.
Upon completion the services, between the Purchaser and the Provider will be drawn up a Minutes of recording/validation of certificates, which will be the basis for the invoice by the provider.
The Term of payment will be 60 (sixty) days from the date of invoice. At the Provider's option, the invoice can also be paid in phase 4 certificates.
• For the REPO operation, the provider will offer a total price/per certificate, which will also be the price at which Tarom will redeem it, at maturity, plus the related fee.
6. CRITERION APPLIED FOR CONTRACT AWARD
The contract will be awarded to the economic operator who cumulatively meets the above conditions and presents the offer with the lowest fee per certificate.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Provider undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the documentation and information provided by the purchaser during the performance of the contract.
The Provider will not publish or disclose any document or information of the Purchaser, of which it has become aware throughout the procurement contract, without the prior written consent of the Purchaser. If there are differences regarding the need to publish or disclose the documents and information made available to it for the purpose of performing the Contract, the final decision will belong to the Purchaser.
The obligation of confidentiality remains in force for the entire period of the Contract, as well as for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of its conclusion.
The Provider has the obligation to manage the personal data provided, in a secure manner and only for the purposes specified in the Contract.