New! Check-in online with boarding pass issuing is now available for Barcelona.
Bucharest - Barcelona
- 3 flights per week - Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- RO421 - 08:30 OTP - 10:40 BCN/ RO422 - 11:30 BCN - 15:35 OTP
- from 88 EUR* for one way ticket and 165 EUR* for round trip ticket - all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
Barcelona - the capital of Catalonia region - is a city whose appearance is strongly influenced by Antoni Gaudí's work. Barcelona has so many touristic sites to offer to tourists passing its gates. Beside its architectural works that are well-known all over the world, Barcelona is surely an ideal holiday destination owing also to its beaches at the Mediterranean Sea. The old part of Barcelona is one of the most beautiful and romantic in the entire Europe.
The narrow streets and the shops invite you to a walk in the surroundings to meet every part of the region. This is the right time to buy your plane tickets to Barcelona. Why postpone a dream holiday?
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Barcelona click here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 13 km