Belgrade is a place where history and culture provide tourists with numerous routes.
Here they can visit palaces, fortresses, museums and galleries, each of them with its specific feature. The most important touristic sites of the city are Princess Ljubice's Castle, the park-island Ada Ciganlija, situated on Sava river, Kalemegdan citadel whose fortified structure gives tourists the chance to travel in time back to the 17th century, the Military Museum, Marshal Tito's tomb, the National Museum, Marko Serbian Orthodox Church. Anywhere you look you can take a photo.
It is the ideal weekend destination.
Buy plane tickets to visit Belgrad right now and you will have stories to tell your friends when you get back!
Bucharest - Belgrade
- from 157 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Belgrade click here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 16.6 km