With special attention paid to all services offered to our passengers, TAROM provides you with great prices for the Bruxelles tickets.
Bruxelles is said to be a unique city in terms of its international component: one quarter of the inhabitants are foreigners and no other place has a more various ethnos mix.
The city architecture is characterized by a mix of old and new, from medieval buildings in narrow streets in the old centre to modern boulevards and buildings. Narrow paved streets open in Grand-Place, the medieval square with generously decorated buildings and with a lively atmosphere. The square is one of the most beautiful in Europe.
Bucharest - Bruxelles
- from 163 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport and online. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Brussels click here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 13 km