New! Check-in online with boarding pass issuing is now available for Budapest.
Bucharest - Budapest
- 3 flights per week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- RO231 - 11:55 OTP - 12:45 BUD/ RO232 - 13:15 BUD - 15:55 OTP
Budapest is a city rich in touristic sites and beautiful places that make of the Hungarian capital the ideal holiday destination. The most important touristic sites in Budapest are the Buda Castle Hill, with its numerous palaces, churches and monuments, many of which are included in the UNESCO List of World Patrimony. At the same time it is the third most popular destination for weekend luxury breaks, and Gellert Spa thermal baths are known to be part of the world's top thermal baths.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all flights with TAROM, you will benefit of the following free services:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+8kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Budapest click here.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 16 km