Even after a millennial existence, Cairo, the largest city in Africa and the capital of Egypt, does not cease to excite the fascination of tourists around the world. Exotic and mysterious, with exceptional pyramids and the Nile, Cairo promises to carry its visitors on the footsteps of almighty pharaohs, tireless seekers of immortality. Cleopatra, Nefertiti, Tutankhamun are just some of the names that created the fame of Egypt, but those who want to discover more of the fascinating past of a great civilization can visit the Egyptian Museum for a true journey in time.
More than a lesson about the past, Cairo is now revealed as a show of colors, harmonies and flavors, a delight for senses and an invitation to relaxation and reverie.
Bucharest - Cairo
- from 195 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk and online. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Cairo click here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city.
- Distance from the airport: 22 km