Even after a millennial existence, Cairo, the largest city in Africa and the capital of Egypt, does not cease to excite the fascination of tourists around the world. Exotic and mysterious, with exceptional pyramids and the Nile, Cairo promises to carry its visitors on the footsteps of almighty pharaohs, tireless seekers of immortality. Cleopatra, Nefertiti, Tutankhamun are just some of the names that created the fame of Egypt, but those who want to discover more of the fascinating past of a great civilization can visit the Egyptian Museum for a true journey in time.
More than a lesson about the past, Cairo is now revealed as a show of colors, harmonies and flavors, a delight for senses and an invitation to relaxation and reverie.
With 2 frequencies per week (Wednesday and Sunday), return tickets starting at 193 Euro*, with all taxes included, and the facility of a 23 kg luggage, the start of the holiday can only be marvelous.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk and online. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city.
- Distance from the airport: 22 km