Cluj Napoca, located in Cluj county in Transylvania region is the second-largest city of Romania. Being the capital of Transylvania, Cluj Napoca is one of the most attractive destinations in Romania.
Visiting the city is a pleasure, and even if it is not a mandatory objective for those who are in a hurry, it is certainly a wonderful experience for those who want to see the Transylvanian urban life lived intensely, along with its specific food, the wonderful cultural activities, an interesting history and a great spirit which rules in the citadel throughout the entire day.
In Cluj Napoca you may visit: the Central Park "Simion Barnutiu", the Museum Square, the Tower of Tailors, the House of Matei Corvin, etc.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 30 kg instead of 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class)+8kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Cluj-Napoca click here.
- How do I get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 4 km.