Timişoara is one of the oldest cities in Romania, cultural centre and bridge between Romania and the Western countries.
Timişoara offers the person coming on its lands a multitude of places for knowing the past and present, historical vestiges, scientific and cultural institutions, museums and art galleries, theatres and concert halls and traditional restaurants. Timişoara gained its reputation of garden city due to the numerous parks, public gardens, squares and green areas.
Bucharest - Timisoara
- from 75 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 26 flights per week.
Iasi - Timisoara
- from 80 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 4 flights per week.
Tickets are available for sale both on TAROM website www.tarom.ro (and the mobile version m.tarom.ro) as well as through TAROM own and partner agents.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of the checked luggage within the maximum limit of 23 kg (1 luggage for Economy class) +10 kg of hand luggage. Details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile. Details here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Timisoara click here.
- Free services on board. Details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How do I get to the city from the airport
- Distance from the airport: 6 km.