Timişoara is one of the oldest cities in Romania, cultural centre and bridge between Romania and the Western countries.
Timişoara offers the person coming on its lands a multitude of places for knowing the past and present, historical vestiges, scientific and cultural institutions, museums and art galleries, theatres and concert halls and traditional restaurants. Timişoara gained its reputation of garden city due to the numerous parks, public gardens, squares and green areas.
You can travel from Timisoara to your favorite destinations, via Bucharest, with the flexible schedule offering the best connecting flights.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- RO601 OTP 07:20 – TSR 08:20
- RO602 TSR 09:00 – OTP 10:00
- RO601 OTP 06:55 – TSR 07:55
- RO602 TSR 08:35 – OTP 09:35
- From Monday to Saturday
- RO603 OTP 12:40 – TSR 14:00
- RO604 TSR 14:25 – OTP 15:40
- RO603 OTP 08:20 – TSR 09:40
- RO604 TSR 10:05 – OTP 11:20
- RO607 OTP 17:05 – TSR 18:05
- RO608 TSR 18:45 – OTP 19:45
- Price from 100 EUR* for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
In the ticket fare you benefit from the following services:
- Free transport of the checked luggage within the maximum limit of 23 kg (1 luggage for Economy class) +8kg of hand luggage. Details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile. Details here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM to/from Timisoara click here.