Frankfurt is considered to be the most cosmopolitan German city and the largest financial centre in Europe, Frankfurt Stock being the largest in the country and one of the most important in the world. Frankfurt is the city where people of different nationalities live together in a warm atmosphere.
A unique collection of 13 museums is waiting for you to pass their doorstep, reminding you of the fact that you are in Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's home city.
TAROM makes it easier for you to get to Frankfurt, maybe you will be travelling the very next weekend.
Check TAROM plane tickets offer and get on the first craft to Frankfurt.
Bucharest - Frankfurt
- from 139 Euro, all the taxes included, for a round trip flight.
- 14 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 12 km.