Hamburg is the second largest city of Germany, having over 1,7 million inhabitants. It's situated in northern Germany, on Elba river course. Also, Hamburg is the largest port of Germany, the second largest port in Europe and third in the world (after New York and London). This is the reason why Hamburg is also known as the "Gateway to the World".
Those of you that wish to travel to Hamburg, keep in mind to visit Warehouse District (Speicherstadt) as part of UNESCO patrimony since 2015, Kunsthalle - The Museum of Art, the History Museum, the Planetarium or you can enjoy seasonal events such as "Harbour Day".
- from 159 Euro*, all the taxes included, for a round trip flight.
- 4 weekly frequencies, on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free baggage allowance within 23 kilos (1 piece of luggage for Economy cabin) + 10 kilos hand luggage allowance. Details here.
- Free airport check-in.
- Complementary onboard services. Details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 8.5 km