New! Starting October 30th, Iaşi - Munich, for fares from 45 EUR* one way and 107 EUR* round-trip!
Let yourself go with the fascination of flying and take advantage of the flights operated by TAROM Iaşi- Munich.
Starting October 30th 2017, TAROM comes back with the flights Iaşi – Munich, operated with 2 frequencies a week according to the following schedule:
- Iaşi - Munich 16:50 - 18:00
- Munich - Iaşi 18:50 - 21:50
- Iaşi - Munich 13:50 - 15:00
- Munich - Iaşi 15:50 - 18:50
Free of charge transport of one piece of maximum 30 kg, in Economy Class- the facility applies only on direct flight between Iaşi and Torino.
The city of Iaşi is the main urban center in the North-East of Romania and the cultural, economical and academic centre of Moldavia. Iaşi was the capital city of Moldavia between 1564 - 1859 and the capital of Romania between 1916-1918.
Travel lovers may visit both the city sights: churches, monasteries, museums, memorial houses, parks and gardens, etc, as well as those outside the city, like the Ciric recreation area, the paleontological reservation Repedea, the palynology reservation Ion Inculet, the Vineyard and Wine Museum, Hirlau or the nautical base Ezareni.
Iasi - Madrid; 2 flights/ week
- Iasi - Madrid 19:55 - 22:55
- Madrid - Iasi 23:59 - 04:55 (+1)
- Iasi - Madrid 19:25 - 22:20
- Madrid - Iasi 23:10 - 04:05 (+1)
From 147 EUR, for a round trip ticket with all taxes included, when purchasing on site
*Fares for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
Bucureşti - Iaşi; 23 flights/ week, daily flights
Iaşi - Turin; 3 flights/ week
Iaşi - Tel Aviv; 2 flights/ week
Tel Aviv- Iaşi ; 2 flights/ week
Iaşi - London; 2 flights/ week
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg +10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
- How do I get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 8 km.