The city of Iaşi is the main urban center in the North-East of Romania and the cultural, economical and academic centre of Moldavia. Iaşi was the capital city of Moldavia between 1564 - 1859 and the capital of Romania between 1916-1918.
Travel lovers may visit both the city sights: churches, monasteries, museums, memorial houses, parks and gardens, etc, as well as those outside the city, like the Ciric recreation area, the paleontological reservation Repedea, the palynology reservation Ion Inculet, the Vineyard and Wine Museum, Hirlau or the nautical base Ezareni.
Bucharest - Iasi
- from 77 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg +10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Iaşi click here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
- How do I get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 8 km.