From June 12, at fares starting with 147 Euro*
Let yourself carried by the fascination of flight and take advantage of the ones operated by TAROM on Iasi - Madrid, fares starting with 147 Euro*.
Starting 12th of June 2017, TAROM retakes the flights between Iasi - Madrid, 2 times per week, after the following schedule:
- Iasi - Madrid 19:55 - 22:55
- Madrid - Iasi 23:59 - 04:55 (+1)
- Iasi - Madrid 19:25 - 22:20
- Madrid - Iasi 23:10 - 04:05 (+1)
*Fares for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
New: Free of charge transport of one piece of maximum 30 kg, in Economy Class- the facility applies only on direct flight between Iaşi and Torino (from 1 of January 2016)
The city of Iaşi is the main urban center in the North-East of Romania and the cultural, economical and academic centre of Moldavia. Iaşi was the capital city of Moldavia between 1564 - 1859 and the capital of Romania between 1916-1918.
Travel lovers may visit both the city sights: churches, monasteries, museums, memorial houses, parks and gardens, etc, as well as those outside the city, like the Ciric recreation area, the paleontological reservation Repedea, the palynology reservation Ion Inculet, the Vineyard and Wine Museum, Hirlau or the nautical base Ezareni.
Bucureşti - Iaşi; 23 flights/ week, daily flights
Iaşi - Torino; 3 flights/ week
From 83 EUR*, for a round trip ticket with all taxes included, when purchasing on site
Iaşi - Tel Aviv; 2 flights/ week
From 157 EUR*, for a round trip ticket with all taxes included, when purchasing on site
Iaşi - London; 2 flights/ week
From 120 EUR*, for a round trip ticket with all taxes included, when purchasing on site
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg +10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
- How do I get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 8 km.