Bucharest - Madrid - 4 new frequencies per week
Madrid, the capital of Spain, is a lively city throughout the year. Regardless of when you decide to visit it, you can take advantage of the splendid architecture of the city, museums rich in collections and animated markets, or why not, you can participate in the famous bullfighting.
Until October 27, 2017, TAROM will provide you with 4 new frequencies per week, running in the evening, after the following calendar:
- Bucharest - Madrid - Bucharest - RO417/418, operating days:Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Change of Terminal - Madrid Airport
Starting with 30 October 2016, TAROM will operate its flights from Madrid to Terminal 1 (T1), Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
Built on the ruins of a Magerit fortress, Madrid is not only the capital of Spain, but also the capital of the province and the autonomous community of Madrid. Set in the center of the Iberian Peninsula, on the Castilian plateau, at an altitude of more than 650 meters, Madrid is the highest capital of Europe.
It is a cosmopolitan city offering an exciting combination of the most modern infrastructure and the cultural heritage of centuries of history; Gran Via, the most famous shopping street, was built as a bridge between East and West at the beginning of the 20th century. Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and Retiro Park await you to be their guests!
Buy tickets to Madrid now to enjoy a dream holiday!
- Bucharest - Madrid from 177 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- In the winter season 2018/2019 - Free transport of baggage of up to 25 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 13 km.