New! Check-in online with boarding pass issuing is now available for Madrid.
Madrid, the capital of Spain, is a lively city throughout the year. Regardless of when you decide to visit it, you can take advantage of the splendid architecture of the city, museums rich in collections and animated markets, or why not, you can participate in the famous bullfighting.
Built on the ruins of a Magerit fortress, Madrid is not only the capital of Spain, but also the capital of the province and the autonomous community of Madrid. Set in the center of the Iberian Peninsula, on the Castilian plateau, at an altitude of more than 650 meters, Madrid is the highest capital of Europe.
It is a cosmopolitan city offering an exciting combination of the most modern infrastructure and the cultural heritage of centuries of history; Gran Via, the most famous shopping street, was built as a bridge between East and West at the beginning of the 20th century. Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and Retiro Park await you to be their guests!
Buy tickets to Madrid now to enjoy a dream holiday!
- Bucharest - Madrid from 182 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Madrid click here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 13 km.