Munich is the capital of Bavaria land in Germany and the third biggest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg. The Bavarian city, Munchen, the centre of South Germany, is one of the favourite touristic destinations in the country, offering a unique combination of flair and traditional charm.
Munchen has numerous museums, art treasures, high technology industry and jewels of gothic and baroque architecture. At the same time it is the gate to the Bavarian Alps, fetching lovers of winter sports!
A touristic destination that cannot be missed, Munchen is now closer to you with the plane ticket offer from TAROM.
- Bucharest - Munich - from 134 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free* transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
*except for LIGHT fare
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 37 km.