We inform you that on TAROM flights from Bucharest- Otopeni to Germany, to Frankfurt and Munich, you can perform check-in services online or at the airport kiosks, but the issuing of the boarding pass is restricted.
This measure is determined by the requirements of the German border authorities, which require to the airline carrier to provide complete and correct transmission of the data taken from your travel documents.
Therefore, you can take possession of the boarding pass at the airport at the Drop-off counter or at any available counter where formalities for international flights are performed, immediately after the check-in staff checks the format and compliance of the entered data.
Munich is the capital of Bavaria land in Germany and the third biggest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg. The Bavarian city, Munchen, the centre of South Germany, is one of the favourite touristic destinations in the country, offering a unique combination of flair and traditional charm.
Munchen has numerous museums, art treasures, high technology industry and jewels of gothic and baroque architecture. At the same time it is the gate to the Bavarian Alps, fetching lovers of winter sports!
A touristic destination that cannot be missed, Munchen is now closer to you with the plane ticket offer from TAROM.
- Bucharest - Munich - from 129 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 12 direct flights per week. Between December 15, 2018 - February 23, 2019, an additional flight Saturday afternoon.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 37 km.