Passenger Information - May 28, 2020
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PASSENGERS OF THE NATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT COMPANY TAROM
Starting May 15, 2020 the Romanian state authorities have established on the entire Romanian territory the state of alert.
Taking into consideration the current epidemiological context, and as a result of the new restrictions imposed to limit the spread of COVID -19, TAROM complies with the regulations of the authorities, respectively the measures of Decision no. 394 of May 18, 2020.
Thus, the company, through the level management, has decided to extend the suspension of flights until June 16, 2020, at 23:59, Romanian time, to / from the following countries:
- Italy until 16 June 2020, inclusive
- Spain until 16 June 2020, inclusive
- Germany until 16 June 2020, inclusive
- France until 16 June 2020, inclusive
- Austria until 16 June 2020, inclusive
- Belgium until 16 June 2020, inclusive
- Great Britain until 16 June 2020, inclusive
- Netherlands until 16 June 2020, inclusive
- Turkey until 16 June 2020, inclusive
We will continue to operate passenger flights to and from destinations considered to be at low risk, following the regulations in force, flights which can be subject to the possibility of suspension if the situation will require it.
We will keep operating charter for passengers and cargo flights types, following the regulation in force, the last ones having by definition a special regime. For more details please contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this context, please reschedule your flights on later travel dates free of charge or request reimbursement of paid amount by contacting the travel agent or Call Center TAROM at 021.9361and at email@example.com . Thank you for understanding!