Nice is not a touristic destination, but a real journey in the "country of refine taste and perfect vacation" where, once you arrived, you wish time stopped. With beautiful architecture, museums, cafes, large squares, and last but not least the beach, Nisa is the French city competing with Paris in all aspects.
Every tourist that reaches these places shall be fascinated with the perfect matching of the mountains scattered with splendid buildings and a multitude of small harbours where yachts, fishers' boats and cruise ships lay. A sejour in Nisa is always a dreamlike one.
You can start with a walk on the well-known Promenade des Anglais, the famous trunk along the beach in the centre of Nisa.
If you think this is the perfect destination for your holiday, why don't you buy your plane tickets right now?
- Bucharest - Nice from 173 Euro*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 2 flights per week on Thursdays and Sundays.
- 3 weekly frequencies between July 2 and September 19, 2019: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 5.9 km