Located on the northwest coast of the Black Sea, the city of Odesa is the most important commercial and passenger port of Ukraine. The port is not, however, its only point of attraction. Tourists eager to take an incursion in the local culture have at their disposal the cathedral, founded in 1794, and a multitude of museums from the most varied fields: art, archaeology, cinema etc.
A city is found, however, best by walking, and Odesa does not lack of places for promenade: Shevchenko Park, Doribasovskaya Street, the traditional venue for fairs and festivals, Promenade Primorski where you can get acquainted with the architecture in the most authentic Soviet style, but also with the locals who are used to meet in the shadow of the trees. Being in the area, do not forget to visit Vorontsov Palace or the City Hall.
At the end of your vacation, you will be more relaxed and more informed.
Bucharest - Odesa
- from 123 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 3 flights pe week on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 7.5 km