Located on the northwest coast of the Black Sea, the city of Odessa is the most important commercial and passenger port of Ukraine. The port is not, however, its only point of attraction. Tourists eager to take an incursion in the local culture have at their disposal the cathedral, founded in 1794, and a multitude of museums from the most varied fields: art, archaeology, cinema etc.
A city is found, however, best by walking, and Odessa does not lack of places for promenade: Shevchenko Park, Doribasovskaya Street, the traditional venue for fairs and festivals, Promenade Primorski where you can get acquainted with the architecture in the most authentic Soviet style, but also with the locals who are used to meet in the shadow of the trees. Being in the area, do not forget to visit Vorontsov Palace or the City Hall.
At the end of your vacation, you will be more relaxed and more informed.
- Bucharest - Odessa from 123 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 3 flight pe week on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.