Oradea, former Oradea Mare, is the capital city and the largest municipality of Bihor county, located in the western part of Romania, on Crişul Repede River, in the close vicinity of the border with Hungary.
One of the most important attractions of this Transylvanian city is the architecture of the urban centre, represented by various styles: baroque, classic, eclectic, secession. The densest concentration is, of course, in the historic centre of the city.
There are no less than three churches in the Union Square, of which one is Greek-Catholic, "Saint Nicholas", one Orthodox, the Moon Church, and one is Roman-Catholic, under the patronage of Saint Ladislau. Two churches in Oradea hold European records, being the largest from their categories: the "Emanuel" Church, the largest Baptist church and the Roman-Catholic Basilica from the Baroque Complex (the largest Baroque church).
The well known balneary resorts Felix and 1 Mai are only a few kilometres away from Oradea.
Bucharest - Oradea
- from 62 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, you will benefit of the following free services:
- Free transport of the checked luggage within the maximum limit of 23 kg (1 luggage for Economy class) +10 kg of hand luggage. Details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile. Details here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Oradea click here.
- Free services on board. Details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How do I get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 6 km.