Journeys are more enjoyable when you leave prepared
Find out when you have to arrive at the airport, the number of pieces of baggage you are allowed to carry and the check-in procedures.
You should know the following information:
- For all of our flights, check-in opens 2 hours before the time of departure and closes 45 minutes before the time of departure. Please note, that check-in deadlines may vary according to airport facilities. For up to date information, please consult the airport of departure website. For code-share flights operated by partner companies, as well as for TAROM flights operated from international airports, the check-in deadline may vary depending on local regulations Passengers who do not arrive in due time for check-in procedures lose their right to travel on that flight. TAROM reserves the right to use the seats available after the check-in procedures are closed.
- Your baggage must comply with the regulations in force; please visit the dedicated section here;
- Make sure you have all necessary travel documents (flight ticket, identity document etc.) with you;
- The first and last names written on your ticket must coincide with those in the document based on which you travel (identity card or passport). If you need a first/last name correction, please contact the agency that issued your ticket or TAROM Call-Center;
- The acceptance of expectant mothers shall be done according to the rules below:
- up to and including the 34th week of pregnancy, no special conditions apply.
- as of 35th to 37th week of pregnancy, acceptance shall be done based on a medical certificate, issued by the attending physician, stating the mother is fit to fly at the date and route shown in the ticket.
- as of the 38th week of pregnancy and during the first week after delivery, acceptance is not permitted.
Minimum connection time at Henri Coanda International Airport of Bucharest between 2 flights (internal- internal/internal-external/external-internal/external-external) is 45 minutes. If, due to a flight irregularity (delay), the minimum connection time is no longer fulfilled, it is proceeded to the disembarkation of the passenger of the connection flight and the search for another variant of trip to the destination.
We recommend you to reconfirm your travel with at least 48 hours before the date of departure.
Reconfirmation can be requested from your travel agent or from any TAROM agency.