Find out more about prohibited goods.
GOODS FORBIDDEN IN CHECKED OR HAND BAGGAGE
- Blue flame or Cigar lighters, Strike anywhere matches.
- Corrosives substances.
- Disabling devices such as mace, pepper spray, etc. containing an irritant or incapacitating substance.
- Electro shock weapons (e.g. tasers) containing dangerous goods such as explosives, compressed gases, lithium batteries etc.
- Explosives, fireworks and flares.
- Flammable liquids, such as lighter fuels, paints and thinner.
- Flammable solids, such as matches and articles which are easily ignited; substances liable to spontaneous combustion; substances which on contact with water emit flammable gases.
- Gases (flammable, non-flammable, deeply refrigerated and poisonous), such as camping gas, lighter refills and aerosols.
- Infectious substances (blood products and biological samples, human or animal origin).
- Magnetized materials.
- Meals-ready-to-eat (MRE).
- Oxidizing substances, such as bleaching powder and peroxides.
- Poisonous and toxic substances, such as pesticides, insecticides, weed killers, etc.
- Radioactive materials.
- Internal combustion engines or fuel cell engines transported individually or incorporated into a machine.
- Battery powered wheelchairs or mobility aids with spillable wet batteries (acid based).
- Any damaged, defective or recalled lithium batteries.
- Medical oxygen, gaseous or air cylinders, required for medical use.
- Security type equipment containing pyrotechnic or explosive substance.
- Camping stoves and fuel containers.
- Any auto-balanced vehicles powered by lithium batteries, e.g. hoverboards, airboards, oxboards, e-skates, Segway, waveboards, Urunners, etc.
GOODS FORBIDDEN IN HAND BAGGAGE
- Blades and any sharp, blunt, metallic or non-metallic items (e.g. nail scissors, razor blades,etc.).
- Hunting and sport weapon cartridges and ammunition.
- Perfume bottles exceeding 100 ml / 3.4 fl. Oz.
- Cosmetic aerosol containers exceeding 100 ml / 3.4 fl. Oz.
- Toy guns or gun replicas.
GOODS FORBIDDEN IN CHECKED BAGGAGE
- Spare lithium batteries.
- Electronic Cigarettes containing batteries (including e-cigars, e-pipes, other personal vaporizers containing batteries) and any associated spare batteries.
- Fuel cells containing fuel, powering portable electronic devices (e.g. cameras, cellular phones, laptop computers and camcorders).