SkyTeam is a global airline alliance providing customers from member airlines access to an extensive global network with more destinations, more frequencies and more connectivity.
Passengers can earn and redeem the miles in the loyalty program Flying Blue throughout the SkyTeam destination network.
SkyTeam member airlines offer customers 629 lounges worldwide. The SkyTeam members are: Aeroflot, Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aeroméxico, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Garuda Indonesia, Kenya Airways, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, Middle East Airlines, Saudi Arabian Airlines, TAROM, Vietnam Airlines and Xiamen Airlines.
SkyTeam offers its 612 million annual customers globally approximately 16.270 daily flights to 1057 destinations in 179 countries. www.skyteam.com
SkyTeam offers its passengers benefits for making travel planning more convenient and rewarding thanks to member airlines. Moreover, SkyTeam covers an extensive network of over 1057 destinations around the globe.
SkyTeam customers enjoy the following benefits, products and special services:
- "Round the World fare pass" - allows passengers to travel around the world with any SkyTeam member airline using only one ticket;
- "America, Asia, China, Europe, Italy and Mexico fare pass" - allows SkyTeam customers looking for transatlantic, trans-Pacific and intercontinental tickets to America, Asia or Europe to buy for a lower price three or more interregional one-way plane tickets. Do you want to explore the continent? Whether for business or pleasure, now you have a more intelligent and more economical way to visit places;
- City guides and airport information at: www.skyteam.com. Access SkyTeam website to find out more about SkyTeam products and services;
- Members of the SkyTeam alliance offer their passengers the opportunity to accumulate and use miles on any SkyTeam flight
- Loyal passengers can be offered "Multi carrier" prize tickets issued by one or more SkyTeam companies
- SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus passengers receive Elite mile bonuses, both check-in and boarding priorities, gratis extra luggage as well as free favorite flight seat choice
- SkyTeam Elite Plus passengers enjoy access to more than 629 business lounges in airports on SkyTeam international flights
- Guaranteed reservation on Economy Class for "Elite" passengers (irrespective of the aircraft load factor);
- "SkyTeam Global Corporate Contracts" - offers customized travel solutions at competitive fares for multinationals;
- "SkyTeam Global Meetings" - make travel planning for your international reunions more convenient and rewarding. With "Global Meetings" both organizers and attendees enjoy benefits while traveling through SkyTeam's extensive worldwide network.
Thus, SkyTeam benefits contribute to achieving our company's main objective, namely to offer the best products and services to our passengers.
About Global Meetings
SkyTeam Global Meetings is a product developed for organizers and attendees of global meetings, conferences and events. It is designed to streamline the process of arranging travel for large-scale international meetings - from registering the event to simplified reservations for event attendees.
With SkyTeam Global Meetings, event organizers are able to coordinate all air travel needs across SkyTeam's member airlines via one single point of contact. Event attendees can receive additional discounts on a wide range of airfares and still accrue frequent flyer miles on all SkyTeam carriers.
See also: www.skyteam.com/globalmeetings
Why SkyTeam Global Meetings?
- Save money with exclusive fare discounts for you and your guests
- Book flights from anywhere across our international network: 16,323 daily flights in 177 countries to over 1052 destinations
- Receive reward miles through SkyTeam's member loyalty program
- Access event info anytime, anywhere through your personalized SkyTeam Global Meeting Event page
How can you book?
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
1. e-mail : email@example.com.
Please include the following information: name, phone number, itinerary, ID event code
2. Call our SkyTeam Call Center
- +4021/ 303.44.00
- +4021/ 303.44.44
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Sunday: 08:00 - 13:00
- June 22nd - the CEOs of Aeromexico, Air France, Delta Air Lines and Korean Air met in New York to announce the formation of SkyTeam, the global airline
- In September, SkyTeam extended its focus to cargo services and announced the creation of the world's largest airline cargo alliance, SkyTeam Cargo. The partnership aligned Aeromexpress, Air France Cargo, Delta Air Logistics and Korean Air Cargo.
- March - Czech Airlines was officially welcomed as SkyTeam's fifth member.
- July - Alitalia joined the alliance as SkyTeam's sixth member.
- August - SkyTeam launched "Europe Pass Fare" allowing customers to travel across Europe with a single plane ticket;
- SkyTeam launched "America Pass" specifically geared to accommodate leisure travelers visiting North American and Caribbean destinations.
- September - Continental Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Northwest Airlines became full members of the SkyTeam alliance;
- October - SkyTeam launched "Asia Pass" fare specifically geared to accommodate travelers visiting destinations in Asia and the Pacific region.
- January - SkyTeam was announced "2005 Best Airline Alliance" by "Global Travelers" magazine, based on the results of an annual readers' survey.
- April - Aeroflot joined the alliance as SkyTeam's tenth member.
- April - SkyTeam announced the launch of "SkyTeam Global Meetings", a new product especially designed to streamline the process of arranging travel for large-scale international meetings.
- June - SkyTeam named Leo van Wijk as the first chairman of the alliance.
- September - SkyTeam announced the first three members of its new "Associate Program": Air Europa, Copa Airlines and Kenya Airways. Passengers traveling with any of the three carriers now receive full SkyTeam benefits, including earning and redeeming miles on flights and airport lounge access.
- November - China Southern Airlines joined the alliance, making SkyTeam the first alliance to welcome a carrier from China.
- September - SkyTeam launched "China Pass" fare offering its international passengers an easy and accessible option to travel to nine cities across China;
- November - SkyTeam launched "SkyTeam Mileage Upgrades Program". SkyTeam loyal passengers travelling on international routes can use their miles to upgrade to Business class with most of SkyTeam member airlines.
- April - SkyTeam launched its new livery. All SkyTeam members committed to use at least an aircraft on which to place the new SkyTeam livery.
- April - SkyTeam launched "Italy Pass" fare. Passengers travelling to Italy with an intercontinental round-trip ticket are eligible to discount coupons when purchasing a pass.
- June - the first branded alliance lounge was opened in Terminal 4 at London's Heathrow Airport. The lounge offers customers luxury facilities such as a wine bar, oxygen bar or massage chairs.
- September - SkyTeam launched "Mexico Pass" fare making significant savings and allowing passengers to explore up to 42 destinations around Mexico.
- January - SkyTeam won the 2009 "Best Airline Alliance Award" by Global Traveler for the fifth consecutive year.
- June - SkyTeam officially welcomed its newest members Vietnam Airlines and TAROM thus strengthening its presence in Asia and Eastern Europe.
- June 22nd - SkyTeam celebrated its 10th anniversary.
- June - SkyTeam officially welcomed China Eastern and its subsidiary Shanghai Airlines;
- September - SkyTeam welcomes China Airlines.
- January - SkyTeam announces the launching of SkyPriority Project, including a series of benefits for passengers in First/Business Class and members of SkyTeam Elite Plus;
- May - Saudi Arabian Airlines becomes the 16th member of the SkyTeam Alliance;
- June - Middle East Airlines Air Liban joins SkyTeam;
- August - SkyTeam welcomes Aerolineas Argentinas to the Alliance;
- November - Xiamen Airlines becomes the 19th member of SkyTeam.
- February - The first SkyPriority-branded fast-track security lane opened at Tokyo's Narita International airport, offering SkyTeam's premium customers a faster airport experience from check-in to boarding;
- May - SkyTeam enhanced its Global Meetings product to offer more convenience when organizing international events by launching an online booking tool;
- July - The second SkyTeam branded lounge opened at Istanbul's Atatürk International Airport. The lounge is available to Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers flying from the airport on any of the alliance's 10 airlines that serve Istanbul.
- March - SkyTeam officially welcomed Garuda Indonesia
- June 22nd - SkyTeam celebrated its 15th anniversary