Suceava is the capital city and also the largest city of Suceava county, located in Bucovina area. Suceava Municipality is among the oldest and most important settlements of the country. For two centuries it was the main capital city of Moldova, and during 1775-1918 it was a city from the Austrian Empire (lands of the crown, the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria and the Duchy of Bucovina).
Suceava region means heroic history, traditions and habits of certain originality, monuments and crafts of rare ingenuosity, Renaissance voievodal foundations which certify, for over five centuries, our European calling.
Here, the first three capital cities of Moldova were arisen: Baia, Siret and Suceava, the citadels Scheia and the Citadel of the Throne of Suceava, a durable and spectacularly rich necklace of voievodal and aristocratic foundations and necropolises: Putna, Voroneţ, Moldoviţa, Suceviţa, Humor, Dragomirna, Arbore, monuments and centres of art and culture with inestimable values of the national and universal heritage, comparable with the Italian Renaissance creations or those from the Western Europe.
Bucharest - Suceava
- from 56 Euro*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, you will benefit of the following free services:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport . More details here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Suceava click here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How do I get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 12 km.