Capital and also the largest city of Georgia, Tbilisi boasts a millennial history. Known as an important cultural and commercial center, Tbilisi offers two cities in one, the old and the new ones being both accessible thanks to an inspired network of bridges.
Once you get here, you must take the time to visit the main cultural landmarks of the city: Sioni Cathedral, Ethnographic Museum, History Museum, National Museum, Opera, Academic Theater, Zoroastrian Fire Temple.
For all these reasons and for many others you will find yourself, Tbilisi is a destination whose charm you will remember for a long time.
Bucharest - Tbilisi
- from 136 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 2 flights per week on Wednesday and Sunday.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk and online. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 17 km