Tel Aviv is one of our favorite cities, and after 50 years we can say that we operate this destination with the same enthusiasm. Whether you are in Tel Aviv for the first time or it is no longer a mystery, you can add a novelty to it by traveling to Business Class.
Book your place now in the TAROM story!
Contact TAROM Agency to purchase a plane ticket. Don't forget that the ticket price includes the following services:
- Free* transport of baggage from Bucharest - Tel Aviv of up to 25 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+8kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Tel Aviv click here.
*except for LIGHT fare
Tel Aviv is, after Jerusalem, the largest city in Israel. It is placed 58 km away from Jerusalem, on the Mediterranean coast, in a region with sandbanks, where the sun shines 300 days per year. Tel Aviv is the most modern city in Israel, highly impacted by the comtemporary European civilization. It is a city with an alert life pace and with numerous entertaining places. This is where the headquarters of Israeli banks and newspapers are situated, as well as half of the large companies and the jobs of a quarter of the active population of Israel.
Once you arrive at your destination, you will be acquainted with a friendly and lively city. You will find here an endless variety of restaurants, cafes and terraces, a generous offer of shops and shopping centers and many parks that invite you to relax. Or maybe you prefer a walk in the ancient Jaffa port or the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean Sea.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 17 km.