Bucharest - Tessaloniki
- 5 flights per week - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- RO275 - 13:00 OTP - 14:45 SKG/ RO276 - 15:15 SKG - 16:50 OTP
Named Thessaloniki in Greek, Tessaloniki is the second biggest city of Greece and the most important economic and cultural centre in the region. Founded in 315 AD near Thermaikos Bay, Salonika is nowadays o modern and cosmopolite metropolis, with a distinctive charm coming from the mix of touristic and historical sites and the fast pace of modern life. Placed on the sea shore, Salonika is acity surrounded by numerous touristic resorts.
Your holiday in Tessaloniki can begin right now if you buy your plane tickets and shall be a mix of effervescence of a large city where you can enjoy going shopping, visits to famous monuments and relaxation on the sea shore.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+8kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Tessaloniki click here..
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 17 km.