With a history dating back to 782 BC, Hr., Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, is among the oldest cities in the world. Named the Pink Town of the Stone Country, due to the construction material used, Yerevan also offers a unique view of the legendary Ararat Mountain, the one that is said to be the place where Noah's Ark, the Biblical hero, was set. But the city's skyline, having the mountain as a background, is really spectacular if you climb the Stairs of the Falls.
The tourist objectives are not very few, answering both the curiosity of the tourist attracted by the novelty, but also the need for relaxation. You can choose between the History Museum, the National Gallery, the Middle East Museum or the Manuscript Museum. An impressive appearance is certainly "Mamie Armenia", the 23 meter high statue, a symbol of the city.
For a walk in the everyday life of our locals, we recommend a relaxing break at the Opera Square cafes, a visit to the Pak Shuka covered market for a color and flavor show or the oldest park in the city, "The Lovers Park". In such alive places, the city reveals to the visitor its multiple and surprising faces.
Bucharest – Yerevan
- from 175 Euros*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 2 flights per week: Wednesdays and Fridays
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk and online. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.