CHECK-IN ONLINE - DETAILS HERE:
To cancel flight registration click here
Attention! You can check-in online from 30 hours until 1 hour before departure.
- If you are denied boarding or if your flight is cancelled or delayed for at least two hours, go at the check-in counter or boarding gate and ask for the text stating your rights, particularly with respect to compensation and assistance.
- In case of unforeseen aircraft change, the seats obtained through online registration can be modified. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will take all necessary measures to accommodate you in the best conditions.
Attention! Due to technical reasons, we inform you that for TAROM flights departing from Oradea, you can perform online check-in services, but the issuing of boarding passes is restricted. You can get your boarding pass at the airport at the check-in counters dedicated to your flight.
WHY online check-in?
- You will save time at the airport
- You check- in from the comfort of your home or office
- You choose your seat online and print your boarding card
WHEN can you check-in online ?
The service is available as follows:
- Opening time: 30 hours before Standard Departure Time
- Closing time: 1 hour before Standard Departure
WHO can check-in online?
Any passenger who is in possession of an electronic ticket* valid on TAROM eligible** flights.
WHERE can you check-in online?
The online check-in facility is available for flights operated by TAROM or /and its code-share partners: Air France (AF) / KLM (KL) / Air Europa (UX), ITA AIRWAYS(AZ) (flights with RO code) from:
HOW can you check-in online?
Take the following steps:
- Identification Check-in
- Change the seat
- Print your boarding pass
Online Check-in Claim Form
If you encounter problems in proceeding with the online check-in, please fill in the form below and we will assist you.