CHECK-IN ONLINE - DETAILS HERE:
To cancel flight registration click here
Attention! You can check-in online from 30 hours until 1 hour before departure.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Brussels, 24 hours before flight departure click here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Paris, Strasbourg click here
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Amsterdam click here
- For online check-in, on TAROM flights operated by AIR FRANCE from Otopeni, Paris, click here
- For online check-in on TAROM flights operated by KLM from Otopeni, Amsterdam, click here
- For online check-in on TAROM flights operated by AIR EUROPA from Otopeni, click here
- For online check-in on TAROM flights operated by ALITALIA from Otopeni, click here
- If you are denied boarding or if your flight is cancelled or delayed for at least two hours, go at the check-in counter or boarding gate and ask for the text stating your rights, particularly with respect to compensation and assistance.
- In case of unforeseen aircraft change, the seats obtained through online registration can be modified. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will take all necessary measures to accommodate you in the best conditions.
- Check-in online for TAROM flights departing from Brussels is available again. Please check-in with up to 2.30h before the flight.
WHY online check-in?
- You will save time at the airport
- You check- in from the comfort of your home or office
- You choose your seat online and print your boarding card
WHEN can you check-in online ?
The service is available as follows:
- Opening time: 30 hours before Standard Departure Time
- Closing time: 1 hour before Standard Departure
WHO can check-in online?
Any passenger who is in possession of an electronic ticket* valid on TAROM eligible** flights.
WHERE can you check-in online?
The online check-in facility is available for flights operated by TAROM or /and its code-share partners: Air France (AF) / KLM (KL) / Air Europa (UX), ALITALIA (AZ) (flights with RO code) from:
HOW can you check-in online?
Take the following steps:
- Identification Check-in
- Change the seat
- Print your boarding pass
Online Check-in Claim Form
If you encounter problems in proceeding with the online check-in, please fill in the form below and we will assist you.