CHECK-IN ONLINE - DETAILS HERE:
New! Check-in online with boarding pass issuing is now available for the following destinations: Amsterdam, Brussels, Budapest, Chisinau, Prague and Vienna.
Attention! We inform you that due to international restrictions regarding travel conditions, on TAROM international flights from Chisinau to Bucharest (Otopeni), fron Bucharest (Otopeni) to Barcelona/ Madrid/ Sofia you can perform check-in services online or at the airport kiosks, but the issuing of the boarding pass is restricted.You can take possession of the boarding pass at the airport at the Drop-off counter or at any available counter where formalities for international flights are performed, immediately after the check-in staff verifies the existing and the compliance of all travel documents.
IMPORTANT! For certain international destinations, before arriving at the airport, it is MANDATORY to fill in the online forms requested by the authorities and to show at the check-in point the confirmation code. Please access the Travel conditions section.
We inform you that due to international restrictions regarding travel conditions, on TAROM international flights from Bucharest- Otopeni, you can perform check-in services online or at the airport kiosks, but the issuing of the boarding pass is restricted for some destinations.
This measure is determined by the requirements of the authorities from the destination countries, which request that the airline has to verify additional documents.
Therefore, you can take possession of the boarding pass at the airport at the Drop-off counter or at any available counter where formalities for international flights are performed, immediately after the check-in staff verifies the existing and the compliance of all travel documents.
To cancel flight registration click here
Attention! You can check-in online from 30 hours until 1 hour before departure.
|Otopeni||Air France||CHECK-IN ONLINE|
|Paris||Air France||CHECK-IN ONLINE|
|-||Air Europa||CHECK-IN ONLINE|
|-||ALITALIA (AZ)||CHECK-IN ONLINE|
- If you are denied boarding or if your flight is cancelled or delayed for at least two hours, go at the check-in counter or boarding gate and ask for the text stating your rights, particularly with respect to compensation and assistance.
- In case of unforeseen aircraft change, the seats obtained through online registration can be modified. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will take all necessary measures to accommodate you in the best conditions.
- Check-in online for TAROM flights departing from Brussels is available again. Please check-in with up to 2.30h before the flight.
WHY online check-in?
- You will save time at the airport
- You check- in from the comfort of your home or office
- You choose your seat online and print your boarding card
WHEN can you check-in online ?
The service is available as follows:
- Opening time: 30 hours before Standard Departure Time
- Closing time: 1 hour before Standard Departure
WHO can check-in online?
Any passenger who is in possession of an electronic ticket* valid on TAROM eligible** flights.
WHERE can you check-in online?
The online check-in facility is available for flights operated by TAROM or /and its code-share partners: Air France (AF) / KLM (KL) / Air Europa (UX), ALITALIA (AZ) (flights with RO code) from:
HOW can you check-in online?
Take the following steps:
- Identification Check-in
- Change the seat
- Print your boarding pass
Online Check-in Claim Form
If you encounter problems in proceeding with the online check-in, please fill in the form below and we will assist you.