Questions and Answers
- Who is eligible for SkyPriority?
SkyTeam Elite Plus members and customers with First and Business Class tickets.
- Do Elite customers get less service?
Elite benefits, as shown on each carrier website and on SkyTeam.com remain unchanged and therefore Elite customers are entitled to the same services as before.
- When an Elite member purchases First or Business Class ticket, is he SkyPriority eligible?
Yes. All First and Business Class passengers are eligible for SkyPriority.
- When an Elite member is upgraded, are they SkyPriority eligible?
Yes. All First and Business Class passengers are eligible for SkyPriority
- Can customers purchase SkyPriority?
No, the services offered by SkyPriority are not available for purchase. SkyPriority is a special travel service that can only be utilized by customers with First and Business Class tickets and SkyTeam Elite Plus members, regardless of their cabin of service.
- How will customers know if they qualify for SkyPriority? Will they receive a special membership card in the mail?
SkyTeam airlines will inform eligible customers directly. The SkyPriority indicator will also be printed at the top of the customer’s boarding pass.
- What are passengers supposed to do when arriving to the airport?
Eligible customers only need to follow the SkyPriority signage:
- SkyPriority Check-in – with access to a dedicated priority check-in area;
- SkyPriority Baggage drop-off – baggage check and label in dedicated areas;
- SkyPriority Security and Immigration – with special entry to Fast Track Security and dedicated Immigration desks in certain airports;
- SkyPriority Boarding – for quick boarding, offering flexibility with a special boarding lane;
- Baggage 1st on belt - baggage with Priority label to be delivered to the belt first;
- Priority at Ticketing and Transfer desks – fast access to the specific services offered at these touch points.
- Why did SkyTeam members introduce SkyPriority?
SkyTeam is dedicated to delivering the best possible products and services to the customer.
Member airlines collaborate to improve the customer travel experience – to make travel more seamless for all customers, especially High Value Customers.
SkyPriority is one part of our ongoing effort to improve the customer experience. By increasing consistency at airports, we make travel faster and more convenient for our customers, we help them choose to fly with SkyTeam members again and again.
Thank you for choosing to fly with TAROM and SkyTeam partners' aircrafts.