Due to growing travel restrictions imposed by different states, in the immediate period, self check-in services (internet, mobile, kiosk) will no longer be available on international flights departure from International Airport Henri Coanda Bucharest. We are waiting for you at the airport, in order to carry out the formalities, with at least 2 hours before the departure time.
As of October 30th 2016 the maximum allowable weight of the checked baggage is 23 kg on the fly registration, on the routes operated by TAROM at the check-in or at the kiosk of the airport, on the mobile phone and online.
TAROM offers its new Mobile Check-In service - a product that comes with more benefits for a quick check-in and boarding the aircraft not needing to hold a paper boarding pass. Mobile Check-In is accessible on all mobile phones with internet access and requires no additional application downloads. Mobile Check-In is available for TAROM operated flights from 30 hours up to 60 minutes before departure .
Mobile Check-In allows you to:
- Select seats using a seat map
- Send your boarding pass to your mobile phone and / or email address *
* To display or collect (in case you do not receive it on the mobile phone or email) your boarding pass, choose from any one of the following ways:
- Click on the link contained in the text message received on your mobile phone or email address
- Go to the Baggage Drop Off desk at the airport.
Simply visit our site using a mobile phone and you will be automatically redirected to the mobile version of the TAROM website.
After this, please perform the following steps:
- Select the "mobile Check-In" option and then "start check-in"
- Retrieve your frequent flyer card number (for ex: RO12346780276) or your electronic ticket (13 digits) and name, flight number, departure date, departure airport .
- Click on the flight number, route then select your seat; enter your mobile phone number and email address; check that you comply with the dangerous goods requirement for baggage and click confirm
- Update your passport information, if required, click that the data are correct introduced as in the passport and confirm
- Your boarding pass is displayed on the screen and also the mobile boarding pass is sent to your mobile phone and / or email address
All passengers holding e-Tickets except:
- Passengers requiring Medical Assistance
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Passengers travelling on a stretcher
- Passengers requiring wheelchair
- Passengers with special service requests (special meals, special forms of identification, extraseat, weapons, etc.)
Airports available for Mobile Check-in
ATHENS / AMMAN / BAIA MARE / BARCELONA / BEIRUT / BELGRADE / BUCHAREST / BUDAPEST / CLUJ-NAPOCA / FRANKFURT / HAMBURG / IASI / ISTANBUL / LARNACA / LONDON - HEATHROW / LONDON - LUTON / MADRID / MUNCHEN / NICE / PRAGUE / ROME / THESSALONIKI / SATU MARE / SIBIU / SOFIA / TIMISOARA / TORINO / VALENCIA/ VIENNA.
For departures out of AMMAN, BEIRUT, BELGRADE, SOFIA and all domestic airports (except Bucharest) you can check-in yourself using your mobile phone, still you need to pick up the boardingpass from the check-in counter due to immigrations authorities regulations.
Make sure that your mobile phone is equipped with data access functionality and a web browser, and that your mobile service provider does not block image downloads to your mobile phone.
Your mobile service plan includes data access service.