New! Check-in online with boarding pass issuing is now available for the following destinations: Amsterdam, Brussels, Budapest, Chisinau, Prague and Vienna.
Attention! We inform you that due to international restrictions regarding travel conditions, on TAROM international flights from Chisinau to Bucharest (Otopeni), fron Bucharest (Otopeni) to Barcelona/ Madrid/ Sofia you can perform check-in services online or at the airport kiosks, but the issuing of the boarding pass is restricted.You can take possession of the boarding pass at the airport at the Drop-off counter or at any available counter where formalities for international flights are performed, immediately after the check-in staff verifies the existing and the compliance of all travel documents.
IMPORTANT! For certain international destinations, before arriving at the airport, it is MANDATORY to fill in the online forms requested by the authorities and to show at the check-in point the confirmation code. Please access the Travel conditions section.
Therefore, you can take possession of the boarding pass at the airport at the Drop-off counter or at any available counter where formalities for international flights are performed, immediately after the check-in staff verifies the existing and the compliance of all travel documents.
As of October 30th 2016 the maximum allowable weight of the checked baggage is 23 kg on the fly registration, on the routes operated by TAROM at the check-in or at the kiosk of the airport, on the mobile phone and online.
TAROM offers its new Mobile Check-In service - a product that comes with more benefits for a quick check-in and boarding the aircraft not needing to hold a paper boarding pass. Mobile Check-In is accessible on all mobile phones with internet access and requires no additional application downloads. Mobile Check-In is available for TAROM operated flights from 30 hours up to 60 minutes before departure .
Mobile Check-In allows you to:
- Select seats using a seat map
- Send your boarding pass to your mobile phone and / or email address *
* To display or collect (in case you do not receive it on the mobile phone or email) your boarding pass, choose from any one of the following ways:
- Click on the link contained in the text message received on your mobile phone or email address
- Go to the Baggage Drop Off desk at the airport.
Simply visit our site using a mobile phone and you will be automatically redirected to the mobile version of the TAROM website.
After this, please perform the following steps:
- Select the "Check-In" option
- Enter the booking reference or your electronic ticket number (13 digits) and surname
- Click on the flight number, route then select your seat; enter your mobile phone number and email address; check that you comply with the dangerous goods requirement for baggage and click confirm
- Check that you comply with dangerous goods and then click confirm
- Update your passport information, if required, click that the data are correct introduced as in the passport and confirm
- Your boarding pass is displayed on the screen and also the mobile boarding pass is sent to your mobile phone and / or email address
All passengers holding e-Tickets except:
- Passengers requiring Medical Assistance
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Passengers travelling on a stretcher
- Passengers requiring wheelchair
- Passengers with special service requests (special meals, special forms of identification, extraseat, weapons, etc.)
Airports available for Mobile Check-in
ATHENS / AMMAN / AMSTERDAM /BAIA MARE / BEIRUT / BELGRADE / BUCHAREST / BUDAPEST / BRUXELLES /CLUJ-NAPOCA /CAIRO / CHISINAU / FRANKFURT / IASI / ISTANBUL / LONDON / MADRID / MUNCHEN / NICE / ORADEA / PARIS / PRAGUE / ROME / THESSALONIKI / SATU MARE / SOFIA / SUCEAVA /TEL AVIV / TIMIŞOARA
Make sure that your mobile phone is equipped with data access functionality and a web browser, and that your mobile service provider does not block image downloads to your mobile phone.
Your mobile service plan includes data access service.